Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Books, Books Everywhere!

Yesterday, we went through all our books. It was quite a job, but someone had to do it. I took them to a local used book store. The store gave me $113.20 credit...for books that were just sitting on the shelf staring at us! I let my children pick out a few movies and books that were calling their names. :) It was lots of fun. I still have $66.00 left of credit. We'll probably wait a couple of weeks before we shop for books again. That will give the store enough time to get books in that we haven't seen there before.

That being said. Out of all books ever written, the greatest of them all is the Holy Word of God. The B-I-B-L-E.

4 comments:

Michelle Therese said...

I've had to slowly work myself out of the habit of hanging on to novels. Usually once they are read I never touch them again but they sure do add up!!! We've taken our small middle room (8 feet by 6 feet) and put up wall-to-wall shelving. This is helping a lot with keeping books and craft stuff organized!

You have a nice blog!

Vanessa said...

Kaye,

I love your blog and was wondering if you had one ;)

Great work regarding the books. I am sure you and your children are happy with the new exchange of books and videos now ;)

Blessings.

Kaye :) said...

Hi Coffey Wife,

Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I have the habit of hanging on to books also. :)

I bet your eight by six room is wonderful. You have your own little library...how cozy. :)

Kaye :) said...

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for visiting. Yes, my children are happy with the exchanges. We were glad to still have so much of a credit left even after shopping and picking out what we wanted at the book store.

Talk to you later.